The Art of Self-Care
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn about the connection between care-giver burnout, vicarious trauma, and self-compassion found in recent research studies in the fields of neurobiology and mindfulness practice. In this workshop you will discover how to relax, rebalance, and rejuvenate through making art using non-traditional materials and found objects. Our aim will be to create a personal self-care practice, honing inner self-compassion, as well as empathy for others.
These workshops are suitable for:
- Individuals (adolescents 15 years and above and adults, unless otherwise stated)
- Caregivers (social workers, medical health professionals, educators)
- Small Groups (couples, families with children 15 years old and above)
- Large Groups (To arrange specially designed creative wellness and team building workshops for social and healthcare workers, schools, or corporate professionals, please contact Kelly by email. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Workshops need a minimum of 4 persons to run. If this number is not met the day before the session, the workshop will be canceled and a full refund will be given to each participant.
2. All art materials are included in the workshop fees.
3. Workshop place is confirmed only after payment has been made.
- The Art of Self-Care$125$1250$0