Getting in Touch with Nature through Artmaking
Time & Location
About the Event
Duration: 3 hours
De-stress by immersing yourself in the natural world at Wessex Estate. Through the soothing qualities of working with natural materials such as plants, spices, stones and shells, you will discover new ways to relax by cultivating your sense of touch, taste, smell, sight, and sound. The aim of this workshop is to help you develop a daily routine of engaging with nature to enhance personal wellbeing.
These workshops are suitable for:
- Individuals (adolescents 15 years and above and adults, unless otherwise stated)
- Caregivers (social workers, medical health professionals, educators)
- Small Groups (couples, families with children 15 years old and above)
- Large Groups (To arrange specially designed creative wellness and team building workshops for social and healthcare workers, schools, or corporate professionals, please contact Kelly by email. email@example.com)
Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops need a minimum of 4 persons to run. If this number is not met the day before the session, the workshop will be canceled and a full refund will be given to each participant.
- All art materials are included in the workshop fees.
- Workshop place is confirmed only after payment has been made.
- Getting in Touch with Nature$135$1350$0