Exploring Art as Therapy
Time & Location
About the Event
Duration: 2.5 hours
Fees: S$ 80
Seeing and being seen form the foundation of the self. A mother serves as an infant’s first mirror. When this reflection is obscured, a therapist’s gaze reveals the true self. Join Kelly and explore the concept of true self vs. false self in art therapy. Create a ‘mirror box’ to reflect your feelings of being seen and discover new ways to express your identity.
These workshops are suitable for:
- Individuals (adolescents 15 years and above and adults, unless otherwise stated)
- Large Groups (To arrange specially designed creative wellness and team building workshops for social and healthcare workers, schools, or corporate professionals, please contact Kelly by email. email@example.com)
Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops need a minimum of 4 persons to run. If this number is not met the day before the session, the workshop will be canceled and a full refund will be given to each participant.
- All art materials are included in the workshop fees.
- Workshop place is confirmed only after payment has been made.
- Exploring Art as Therapy$80$800$0