Creating Positive Intentions: A Workshop for Parent and Child Bonding
Time & Location
About the Event
Duration: 2.5 hours
Fees: S$ 80 (fee per pair)
The Chinese have a long tradition of using paper and poems to express love and appreciation of nature. They also paint couplets by writing special two-line poems in calligraphy to declare their desire for an auspicious New Year. Join this therapeutic workshop and make a shared artwork showing your hopes for family harmony in 2020 by combining a poem or song lyric with paper cut, ink and watercolour. No need to be a calligrapher, just bring your child and a favorite verse to start creating positive intentions!
These workshops are suitable for:
- Individuals (1 parent and 1 child (6 years old and above), adolescents and their parents are also welcome)
- Large Groups (To arrange specially designed creative wellness and team building workshops for social and healthcare workers, schools, or corporate professionals, please contact Kelly by email. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops need a minimum of 4 persons to run. If this number is not met the day before the session, the workshop will be canceled and a full refund will be given to each participant.
- All art materials are included in the workshop fees.
- Workshop place is confirmed only after payment has been made.
- Creating Positive Intentions$95$950$0